Monday, January 7, 2013

Liebster Award!

I've only been blogging for about a week but Jessica was sweet enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award! The Liebster Award is given to awesome blogs with under 200 followers  recognition. Since I have a total of 1 follower and a handful more subscribed by e-mail I guess I qualify! lol





______________________________________________________________

So here's how it works...

1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer questions 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
3. Create 11 questions for your nominations
4. Nominate 11 worthy bloggers w/ less than 200 followers. (Since I'm still pretty new in the blogging community and haven't come across that many bloggers yet I'll skip 3&4 for now)
 
Random Facts:
  1. I modeled for Kmart as a baby
  2. I'm addicted to Mountain Dew
  3. My name was supposed to be Candace but my Dad told the nurse Ashley while my mom was knocked out!
  4. My first job was at Subway. I HATED IT!!!!!
  5. I still can't listen to a Whitney Houston song without tearing up
  6. I'm obsessed with Michelle Obama
  7. I HAVE to swim with a dolphin before I die
  8. September is my favorite month of the year (& it's not even my birthday month)
  9. My favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse
  10. I can't keep a cell phone longer than 2 years
  11. The first thing I notice about a person is their teeth. Maybe that's why I want to be a dentist!
Jessica's Questions:
  1. What's your favorite season? Fall...so pretty!
  2. What's your favorite movie? Really hard to pick just one but I love Juwanna Mann lol!
  3. How did you come up with name of your blog? Play off of Eat Pray Love of course
  4. Silver or gold? Either or
  5. What is one of your pet peeves? A person who always has to have a story that tops yours like it's a competition. Grrrrrrr
  6. Do you know how to swim? Yes, had to learn in summer camp!
  7. How many kids would you like to have? I hate odd numbers so either 2 or 4
  8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Any place that has all 4 seasons
  9. What's your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving!
  10. Do you have any pets? No, I'm too busy :(
  11. How did you meet your best friend? I don't have a "best friend" but I do have some very close friends
Well that's all folks! Again, if I would've been blogging longer I would've fully participated so this is the best I can do! I appreciate all the positive comments about my blog, like I said I've been blogging for a little over a week so bear with me as I figure this thing out. xo

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community Ashley/Candace! Loving your posts so far.

    xx Dara | www.lovedarbie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much I really appreciate that!

    Ashley/Candace (lol)

    ReplyDelete

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo