Sunday, December 30, 2012

Beauty Faves of 2012

Beauty Faves of 2012

The items pictured above have been favorites of mine for the entire year of 2012. Whether it was spring, summer, fall or winter I have been reaching for these products. Many of these can be purchased at a drugstore so they won't hurt your pockets! Eyes: My everyday look is normally a smokey neutral eye with black eyeliner on my top waterline and voluminous lashes, this look is achieved with the products above. Lips: A tinted moisturizing lip balm under a sheen of lip gloss is my go to look for lips. I save lipstick for special occasions! Face: I put as little on my face as possible because I'm usually rushing! Normally I'll spot conceal any blemishes with my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (not pictured), and then use MAC Mineralized Skin Finish, a light pink blush and a transparent pressed powder to keep my face matte for the day. Here's to 2013! xo.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo