Sunday, December 30, 2012

Life As I Know It: December


  • The first pic represents my line turning 3 years old on December 6th! Proud member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
  • I was behind this truck a couple of weeks ago and it gave me just the encouragement I needed it said, "Keep on trusting God is still in charge"
  • The third pic was at my friend Mina, Graduation Dinner. College wouldn't have been the same without these girls! Now we are all UK alumni!
  • My little sis with the gift she wanted to open on Christmas Eve
  • Picked up these UK ornaments even though I didn't have a tree this year but I'm determined to get one for my apartment next year
  • My little bro with the gift he wanted to open on Christmas Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo