Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top "I declare" Week 4

Week 4: Day 28

Day 28 speaks of praying BOLD prayers and expecting big and believing big! I think we as humans have become accustomed to settling. Whether it is in a career we've outgrown years ago or in a relationship that has hit a dead end. God hasn't delivered you from that situation because he is waiting for you to ASK! James 4:2 says, " You have not because you ask not." By withholding your true desires you aren't asking for God's blessings and increase in your life, therefore you're not releasing your faith. When you think about it it's a simple concept, if you pray small you will get small blessings but if you pray big you are giving God the opportunity to do big things in your life. I'll pose the same challenge to you that I did to my twitter followers. " Pray BOLD prayers, and see the difference it will make in your life. Be blessed!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo