Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top “I declare” Week 3


Week 3: Day 17

I picked Day 17 as my favorite for this week because this is actually a challenge I have for myself. Its one thing to have faith and pray for your situation to change but it’s another to put action behind your faith. In relationships the cliché, “actions speak louder than words”, is something we have all heard.The same is true with your relationship with God, he not only wants to hear you say that you believe in him but he also wants to see you step out on faith. For example, I know I want to be in graduate school next fall working on my MPH. Now I know God knows the desires of my heart because he is the one that put it there, however, I can’t just pray about it. I have to step out on faith and start doing the things I need to get done to make that goal a reality. I challenge you to do the same, whatever it is you are praying for God to bring to past think on how you can actively work towards it and watch how God works things out in your favor. Be blessed!
                               
                                                                xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo