Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top “I declare” Week 2

Week 2: Day 10

I made Day 10 my favorite because I know I’m guilty of looking at others and comparing their success to my own. However, over the last 6 months I’ve been learning that comparing my path to someone else’s is counter productive and gives the opportunity for a seed of jealousy to be planted. I now understand to focus on my own path because it is unique to just me. Day 10′s declaration spoke on God’s ability to speed up your path at a moments notice, and I took comfort in that. All God ask is that we put our trust in him and allow him to order our steps and push us ahead through his blessings. So be happy for the blessings that come to your friends and family, but know God hasn’t forgotten about you either. Be blessed!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo