Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top “I declare” Week 1

Posting all 31 “I declare” chapters is an exhausting process and it may be against a copyright law, lol. So I decided to post the “I declare” chapter one for each week that resonated with me the most. So here it goes..

Week 1: Day 4

Day 4′s declaration was my favorite for Week 1 because it was exactly what I needed to hear. Reading it felt like I had God’s confirmation that I haven’t failed and the goals and dreams I have for myself are still attainable. Just because things didn’t happen on my time or when I hoped for it to that doesn’t mean it won’t come to past. I always go back and re-read day 4 when I need a little extra encouragment, and it still puts a smile on my face like it did the first time I read it. Be blessed!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo