Friday, December 28, 2012

I declare...

On my former blog I explained how I was starting Joel Osteen's 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life. So I'm going to repost my posts on this book on my new blog, Blog Pray Love! Enjoy

I’m excited to start Joel Osteen’s latest book tomorrow (December 1st). I’ve heard a lot of great things about it so I wanted to pick up a copy for myself. I also picked up a copy for one of my best friends from college, she lives in Nashville now so this gift served as a belated birthday present and just a thank you. She’s always been such a great friend but over the last few months since I’ve moved she’s been there for me in so many ways. I wanted to wait to the beginning of the month to start because this book contains a declaration for each day of the month. I wanted to share this on my blog because I wanted to post each declaration (or at least my favorites) on here. I know this book will be a blessing and I’m so anxious to start it. Happy Friday!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo