Wednesday, January 2, 2013

10 days till my Birthday!

24th Birthday Wish List

To be honest it is was difficult to come up with a birthday wish list because I received everything I wanted for Christmas (thanks Santa!), and most of the things I really want can't be purchased from a store (i.e. acceptance letters from grad schools).  Since my birthday is right around the corner I thought I post a short wish list for the heck of it. As of now I don't have any concrete birthday plans so we'll just see what happens! xo.
  1. Target is my absolute favorite store for beauty products, clothes, shoes, home decor EVERYTHING!
  2. A  Planet Fitness just opened up around the corner from my house so what better way to start off the new year than with a gym membership and fresh kicks!
  3. Every girl loves a comfy hoodie/pullover!
  4. LOVE that necklace!
  5. I have been hearing really great reviews about the IMAN BB Cream all over youtube it will officially launch in stores at the end of January but can be found on drugstore.com NOW!

2 comments:

  1. You have great taste! I've been waiting to get the cross necklace for a while now.

    I just purchased the Maybelline BB cream but I haven't used it yet. I don't know if I would spend $20 on Iman's... it's a bit pricey. I'm sure the shades for darker skin match better though.

    Hopefully you'll get everything you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I saw that necklace at Aldo Accessories on Black Friday and I haven't seen it there since. I'm still mad at myself for not purchasing it then.

    I tried Maybelline BB cream over the summer,their darkest shade didn't quite work for me so I had to return it. I agree $20 is pricey for a BB cream that's why I hope I get it as a gift LOL.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo