Thursday, January 3, 2013

13 in 2013


Yes! It's 2013 so it's time for my New Year's Resolutions Goals! I look forward to crossing them off one by one throughout the year. It's one thing to have goals in your head but I would suggest writing them down, it will make you hold yourself more accountable!

In 2013, I will...
  • Find a full-time job (Updated: I'm now a dental assistant at a top cosmetic dental office!)
  • Build a stronger relationship with God
  • Start grad school in the fall
  • Travel outside the country..again
  • Purchase a new car (my first car is seeing her last days)
  • Cook MORE and eat out LESS
  • Apply for a graduate assistantship scholarship
  • Try a new hair color
  • Stay fully committed to this blog :)
  • Live in the moment more
  • Save MORE and shop LESS
  • Meet new friends/maintain my relationship with old friends!
  • Continue to work on myself by pushing and stretching my way of thinking

A quick reflection on what I accomplished in 2012.

In 2012, I...
  • Received my Bachelors degree
  • Stepped out on faith and moved away from home
  • Traveled to New Orleans, Birmingham, Miami, Baltimore, Baton Rouge,Washington D.C., New York City, Philadelphia, Hoboken, Nashville, Rehoboth Beach, DE
  • Transitioned into the "real world" after college
  • Met some great people who've turned out to be great friends
  • Achieved a closer relationship with God
  • Scored tickets to the US Open Tennis tournament
  • Applied to dental school and didn't get in but it motivated me to go after my dreams even harder
  • Drew closer to true friends and let go of others
  • Hiked up my first mountain!

2 comments:

  1. You don't have to approve this message but I don't know how else to communicate with you... please add the "followers" gadget to your blog so that I can follow your blog back. If you create a button I'll add it to my blog as well.(=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comments!! I'll definitely make sure to add the followers gadget by tonight, still new to all this blogspot stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo