Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bangs!!


I can't be the only person that's noticed celeb after celeb popping up with bangs. After my idol Mrs. Michelle Obama revealed her new look on her 49th birthday, I knew I HAD to make a post about it! There has been a lot of talk revolving around the first lady's new style. Personally, I LOVE it!



Mrs. Obama will always be a beautiful woman but I believe her new accessory not only makes her look more youthful, but edgier and stylish. So shout out to the FLOTUS's styling team because they knocked it out the park yet again. Here are some other celebs on the bangs bandwagon as well!

All of these women have their bangs styled a bit differently for the shape of their face and the look they are going for. So here are a few tips if you're looking to change up your style!
 
Round face: Have the bangs cut shorter in the middle it will add length to your face and make it appear more oval shaped.
 
Oval face: Lucky you! If you have an oval face you can pull off a variety of styles. I would go for one that is shorter in length and angled.
 
Heart face: Go for a blunt bang that will cover the forehead and falls just below the eyebrows, this look will soften a pointed chin
 
Long face: Having longer bangs will make the face appear shorter and a bit wider. How you choose to cut it will be up to if you're going for a trendier look or a soft, unforced look.
 

Me with bangs 2 years ago! xo

2 comments:

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo