Thursday, January 17, 2013

Am I Hermit?!



her·mit
/ˈhərmit/
Noun
1.       A person living in solitude as a religious discipline.
2.       Any person living in solitude or seeking to do so.

I've always been somewhat of a home body but since graduating from college and starting a full-time job I've managed to take it up a notch. Literally for the last few weeks I come home from work, take a nap, watch an hour or so of TV, eat dinner, pack my lunch for tomorrow, take a shower and in bed by 11:00 pm. Is this normal? Or have I just been so spoiled that this job is just kicking my tail extra hard? The thought of going out and doing anything social on a work night just sounds like a bad idea! When the weekend does roll around I want to do as little as possible. I haven't even been out of college for a year, but I seriously don't remember how I would sometimes go out during the week and still managed to make it to my 8 am class. (Side note: For any of my readers who are still in college please enjoy every second of it. The "real world" truly isn't all it’s cracked up to be.) I know if I keep up my hermit ways I will continue to be very single! I wouldn't turn down a date but it would seriously take some work to muster up the energy to go on one. Now, I see why people choose to do online dating, personally it's not my thing but I do understand why some may take that route. For now I'll just blame this cold, dreary weather, and adjusting to this new job for making me such a boring individual lately! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo