Monday, January 14, 2013

Cheers to 24!

 

My birthday was this past weekend and I had an absolute ball! My friends and family made the entire weekend extra special and I couldn't be more grateful. I spent most of the weekend in Nashville with one of my best friends from college. We had a relaxing day shopping, roaming around downtown, and of course our usual "therapy" sessions talking about everything from relationships, to school, work, and our new lives after undergrad. Later we met up with other friends and went out to dinner and then bar hopping on 2nd street! I came back home to a great dinner out with my family to end the weekend. I felt so loved with all the texts, phone calls, tweets, voicemail, and Facebook posts. I have to admit 24 feels pretty old; I still remember how excited I was turning 18 and 21. I have a list that I created when I was 22, with 5 things I want to accomplish by the time I turned 25. Now I'm down to 363 days to accomplish the last 2 things on my list! xo 
 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! You looked great. Hope you enjoyed, take care :)
    Sincerely, a new follower
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I really appreciate that!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, I'll be turning 24 end of Feb...Definitely feeling old already lol. Good luck on your last to things.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have you applied yet? Or are you doing that this year, if so, me too. Literally just went through all the schools to see their requirements. Sigh anyway good luck regardless.

    Femi (new sub)

    aholicsanonymous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm glad you understand my struggle with turning 24. I'm the youngest person at my job so they all think I'm crazy lol.

    No, I applied in 2011 and was waitlisted. I did decent on the DAT but I think it was my science GPA that hurt me. I work as a dental assistant now so I wanted to get more patient experience before I reapply. Good luck to you I know exactly how stressful the process can be.

    ReplyDelete

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo