Sunday, January 27, 2013

Color Me Rad







I will be participating in Color Me Rad 5K 4 1/2 weeks from now and I can't wait! My job sent around a sign up list for anyone that is interested in participating and they will cover the registration fees. This will be my very first 5K! (check off another New Year's Goal). There are several girls at my job who are experienced runners so I knew  when I signed up I would definitely need to train before hand. I found a 5K training schedule online so I can prepare for the race, Day 1 starts tomorrow! I linked their video down below if you're interested in finding out more about the race. Also, check out their website (click here) to see if there is a race near you!
 
Week 1:
Day 1: Run 10 minutes, walk 1 min – repeat 2 times
Day 2: Rest or cross-train
Day 3: Run 12 minutes, walk 1 min – repeat 2 times
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Run 13 minutes, walk 1 min – repeat 2 times
Day 6: Rest or cross-train
Day 7: Rest
                                                        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo