Thursday, January 31, 2013

Life As I Know It: January

 

Am I the only who feels like January flew by? Even though January is my birthday month I'm glad to see it go and the horrible weather it brings! This month has been great so far but I'm hoping that February has even more in store for me.

The upper left hand pic was me on my first day at my new job! Behind that smile I was a nervous wreck but I love where I'm working  and all the ladies there ( I work in a cosmetic dental office with 28 women and 0 men LOL). Transitioning to a full time job from being a college student with small part time jobs has been a bit of an adjustment but I love what I'm doing and the valuable information I'm learning that I know will benefit me in dental school.

I celebrated my birthday this month the bottom right picture was at Texas Roadhouse (my favorite restaurant) with my family blowing out all 24 of my candles with the assistance of my little sis and bro who joyfully sung happy birthday to me the entire weekend!

The larger pic on the left  I posted on my Instagram  and it's stuck with me all month long. I even wrote it on a post it and stuck it on my bathroom mirror, desk, and in my car because it was important for me to continually remind myself. I'm very guilty of talking about situations or things I want God to change but I'm not always consistent about praying about it. God is always working for our good, so why not bring your concerns to him? I'm learning to pray harder even when I can't see results. My friend reminded me that I can't expect God to honor doubt. You need to pray with faith in order for God to honor your prayers. So I'll pose the same challenge to you that I've given myself. Don't talk about your situation, talk to it! Pray with faith that your heavenly father is capable and able to meet every one of your needs.

Hello February.xo

2 comments:

  1. omg, this is so nice Ashley! I was thinking about starting a blog of my own actually. I subscribe to like 4 blogs now (such a nerd) and they're all so interesting. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I'm just starting myself.You should make one I would definitely be your first follower :)

    ReplyDelete

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo