Saturday, February 9, 2013

King Bey!


YES!!!!!! I'm going to Beyonce's world tour in Las Vegas. After her AMAZING performance at the Super Bowl I knew had to see her in concert. Plus, I've never been to a concert before so what better person to start with than King Bey herself. I'm going with my two cousins and two other girls who were my cousin's college roommates. I've also never been to Vegas so it's just going to be a weekend of firsts! Now I just wish I could fast forward to June 29th. xo

1 comment:

  1. Your trip sounds like it's going to be so much fun! Vegas & Bey, what a combination! There's no chance this trip won't be awesome. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo