Tuesday, March 26, 2013

IMAN BB Creme Review

 
 
So back in January I posted my birthday wish list, and the IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB creme was on it. This product was just released at the beginning of the year. Currently it can be ordered online and at select drugstores it retails for $20 dollars, I purchased this product from drugstore.com. In order to give a honest review I wanted to incorporate this product into my everyday makeup routine, which during the week days it consist of spot concealing any blemishes, MAC mineralize skin finish, and some mascara (yes that's it!). I was really excited about trying out this product and for the first two days or so I was assured that it was worthy of at least 4 stars. Then the third and fourth day came, and literally all hell broke loose. I woke up to a red blotchy rash all over my face! I knew it had to be this product because it was the newest item I added to my makeup routine. After that I jumped on makeupalley.com to find out if anyone else had an adverse reaction to the product. Of course there were really great reviews with beauty lovers raving about this product but as continued scrolling down I started reading more and more reviews of other beauty lovers who also experienced some type of skin irritation on their face. Again, before a rash started spreading across my face I really liked the sheer coverage of this BB creme and the shade matched my skin perfectly, however, this BB creme is in the trash and I'm back to square one!
 
Extra Info:
# of shades: 6
My shade: Clay Medium Deep
Packaging: 1.0 fl. oz tube
Good stuff: Paraben-free, SPF 15, enriched with Acai, Licorice and Grape Seed
Application: applied using my fingers and blended with a stipling brush

 

2 comments:

  1. I've tagged you for the Liebster Award! Hope this is your first nomination. Go to http://jpenego.blogspot.com/ for more information!

    Love your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this review! I have very sensitive skin and I've heard great things about this as well. I think I will keep my Mac and Maybelline (spell check) lol! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo