Saturday, May 18, 2013

Beauty Travel Essentials

Welcome back to my blog! Please excuse my mini hiatus! I leave for New Jersey/NYC at the end of the week. So I thought I share all my beauty travel essentials that goes wherever I go! Thought this would be helpful for anyone with upcoming summer vacations planned. All the products pictured are mentioned below. xo





 
pic 1
~Neutrogena Makeup- Remover Cleansing Towelettes (travel size)
~Maybelline Falsies Mascara
~Maybelline Define-A-Brow eyebrow pencil (dark brown)
~Milani Easyliner eyeliner pencil (black)
~Bonne Bell Eye Mascara (clear)
~NYX Blush (Cinnamon)
~MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NW50)
~Burt's Bees Lip balm (Pomegranate)

pic 2
~Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel (use for face and eye primer)
~MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural (dark)
~Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder (transparent)
~Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer (nude)
~Hard Candy Lip Stain (pout)
~Revlon Lipgloss (pink pop)
~Maybelline Color Whispers (pink possibilities)
~Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer

pic 3
~ Urban Decay Naked2
~Sigma Tapered Blending E40
~Sigma Large Angled Contour F40
~E.L.F. Complexion Brush
~E.L.F Powder Brush

How I manage to zip up this makeup bag every time is nothing short of a miracle!

Sidenote:  Just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to Jacy for nominating Blog Pray Love for a Liebester Award! Check out her blog by clicking on her name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo