Wednesday, August 7, 2013

3 Things I'm OBESSED with!

1. LONDON!
London has quickly topped my list of cities I MUST visit. I've been obsessed with this city since the Summer 2012 Olympic games, and the hype over the new royal baby sealed the deal! The few clips I've seen of London, and all of the rich history it possess makes me want to drain my savings and buy a ticket today. I'm determined to visit this fabulous city even if I have to go alone! I heard the best time to go is spring/summer. I have a few friends who have visited London so I plan on definitely picking their brain about public transportation, finding affordable hostels and all the hot spots I have to hit. So it seems like I'm be starting a London Fund soon, and I'm accepting any and all donations. :) kidding

 
2. COCONUT OIL

I'll admit that I'm late to the coconut oil movement, but I'm glad I finally got hip! For most of the summer I've been wearing my hair natural. Think I've mentioned this in a past post but I've actually always been natural. I've never had a relaxer, but I do get it pressed. Yes, I know how ol' school a press and curl is but I've been rocking it since I was 9 or 10. The summer in Kentucky are humid so getting it pressed is usually a waste because it reverts back within a few days. I heard coconut oil is a God send for your hair so I thought I give it a try. I did some research and found out a lot of great info from an awesome website (click here to visit). I did not put any heat on my hair for over two months and used Coconut Oil along with other natural products religiously. I straightened my hair for the first time last week and I noticed a HUGE difference. My hair is much easier to detangle, its much softer, it has a beautiful shine, and as an added bonus my hair has grown! The pic is the exact brand and type that I bought at my local Whole Foods. I would definitely recommend trying it!

P.S. Coconut Oil also has many other great uses, I love it for my skin!

3. J. CREW BRACELET
I ordered this beauty a couple of weeks ago when it was on sale for $21.50 thanks to one of my favorite Youtube gals for the recommendation! (click here to visit Erika's blog!). I normally pair it with my gold Michael Kors 'Runway' watch, it gives it such a simple but elegant look. I always get a ton of compliments when I wear it. This was my first time ordering from J.Crew Factory's website, everything was perfect. Shipping was fast, the bracelet was packaged carefully and it looked exactly as it was shown. Right now the bracelet is priced at $25.50 slightly more than what I paid but still a great deal from the original price of $36.50. So if you're looking to add another piece of jewelry to your collection I would highly recommend this one!

#31WriteNowChallenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo