Thursday, August 8, 2013

Queen Bey's New Do

 
 
 

So Beyoncé unveiled her new look today via Instagram, and of course in true Bey fashion it made headlines around the world. Although I'm loving the new look, I'm still annoyed about all the controversy and discussion it's caused. Don't get me wrong I love me some Bey, but what she does with her hair is of no importance to me, she's a grown woman (*cue her song Grown Woman*). Can you hear the wave of women all around the world ripping out their weave to embark on a "new" look? The pixie cut will now be renamed the "Bey cut" starting...nowwww. Lord help us! lol

#31WriteNowChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo