Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekend Getaway

Untitled #6

I love to get away on the weekends! I pack lite and usually hit the road right after work on Friday. This weekend I was planning on driving down to Nashville to visit some friends, but with all rain that hit Nashville and more predicted this weekend a change of destination is in order. I love to keep it simple but stylish, a tank and loose fitting blue jeans paired with cute sandals and a cross body purse sums up my weekend style. So this post is just a little inspiration for any of you getting away this weekend. :)
 
#31WriteNowChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo