Saturday, August 10, 2013

Best Movie of the Summer


Today was such a rainy day so I decided to catch a movie with my Mom. We saw 2 Guns featuring Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg. My mom was so excited to see this movie because she's in love with Denzel, but I just came along to hang out with her. This movie turned out to be AMAZING! I loved all the action, suspense, and comedy. I've seen a lot of movies this summer but 2 Guns is definitely my favorite. I posted the trailer above, I definitely suggest you go check this movie out!

#31WriteNowChallenge

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the trailer and I definitely want to see this movie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I promise you will love it :)

    ReplyDelete

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo