Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Funday!


Sundays are usually my favorite day of the week, after church I usually like to spend the day relaxing before a hectic work week starts back up. Today I treated myself to a pedicure, and it was exactly what I needed. I drove all the way across town to the salon I usually go to but to my surprise they were closed on Sundays. So I decided to try out a new place a little closer to my house, and I'm so glad I did. The salon was pretty much empty so they got me in a chair really quick. I had the massage chair running about 15 minutes before one of the nail techs got started. It was amazing! I literally fell asleep in the chair, probably thanks to the two glasses of wine I was sipping on. Cara, my nail tech was super sweet and gentle. At the salon I usually visit my pedicures are always rushed because they're so busy. It felt great to have someone actually take their time and not rush you through your appointment. I've been in the best mood ever since I left, I think I'm ready to tackle this work week! xo

#31WriteNowChallenge

3 comments:

  1. Sounds relaxing! I think I might just have to stop & get my nails done tomorrow after I finish moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl do it! You'll be so glad you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I know the feeling them chairs are the business lol..!! Sunday is the best day to relax...!!
    _Bright
    http://saysbright.blogspot.com/
    p.s your newest follower

    ReplyDelete

This is my first stab at blogging so I would LOVE to hear any comments you may have! Even if you don’t have a Blogger account, you are still invited to leave any comments/suggestions etc.

Thanks again for stopping by Blog Pray Love! xo